Dubner International, Inc.
Scene Stealer - Automatic scene
Microsoft Accesstm template included for building your video database.
see end of page to request free demonstration software
and link to Scene Stealer User Reports
Scene Stealer eliminates the tedious process of finding scene
changes in the front-end of video production. It's the fastest way to turn hours of raw
footage into a final production and it offers a low-cost solution for managing
your video library. Available for Windows 3.1, Windows 95 and
color and monochrome
video capture plus
phrase cutpoint technology
for closed captioning and subtitling operations.
- Save hours of logging drudgery
- While grabbing video thumbnails, Scene Stealer automatically locates your
video cut points and stores them with timecode on your computer.
- Cut costs with your Scene Stealer prepared
EDL. You'll cut expensive edit time up to 75%. With drag & drop
editing, Scene Stealer lets you try out your edits off-line before the clock starts
ticking! Lists are compatible to most popular editing systems.
- Start a video database - Facing a
wall full of videotape and no idea where to find the clip you need right now? With Scene
Stealer you can archive images or whole scenes for quick retrieval.
- Log or transcribe interviews eliminating the need for monitor, cassette and computer word
processing equipment. Scene Stealer plus an ordinary sound board is all you need. Insert phrase cutpoints on-the-fly or during playback for closed
captioning and subtitling operations.
- Print catalog pages and storyboards
- Scene Stealer makes hardcopy prints of selected images (w