Dubner International, Inc.
Turn your PC into a signal
monitor and response system
VideoALERT is the engineer's tool for monitoring the status of on-air signals,
logs events and triggers an alert when signals go out of bounds. It's a low-cost PC
solution that rivals large, expensive system installations.
- Graphics highlight signal status and warn
of pending problems
- Beeper dial or GPI trigger get your
attention and send your response
- Log entries track signal fluctuations to
cut troubleshooting time & cost
- Single or multi-channel operation serves
all your transmission sites
- On-screen graphics monitor sync, video and audio signals continuously. Color changes
call attention to out-of-bounds signals and alarm conditions.
- Display windows for viewing sync, video and audio signal activity.
- User-definable time limits count down during out-of-bounds signals before an alarm
condition is met.
- Count-up indicates length of alarm condition.
- User-definable Header ID indicates which signal is being monitored.
- Log entries track signal fluctuations for up to one week -- accurate to the second.
- Automatic beeper/phone dialing keeps you informed round-the-clock.
- Interface to GPI trigger board for programmable response.
- Software option for monitoring multiple channels.
- Dubner scene detector circuit board: 8-bit ISA with BNC connector for monitoring NTSC or
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS -
you supply the computer. This is a perfect application for one of those old
doorstop 286 machines you have lying around. We supply the VideoALERT circuit
board and software.
- 286 or better with 512K RAM and any version of DOS.
- Ordinary VGA display.
- Creative Labs SoundBlaster (or 100% hardware compatible) audio board for monitoring
audio. (A SoundBlaster 16 board